STREAMS OF WHOLENESS
When you join Streams of Wholeness Coaching, you are part of a family, you are never alone, and you are on your way to discovering a lifestyle of wholeness. We provide relationships, care, equipping, and proven strategies to bring a lifestyle of wholeness to each person.
Streams of Wholeness Coaching exists to awaken people to God’s original intent of wholeness for their lives. This is needed because:
According to the Barna and the Fuller Institute and Forbes:
-1 in 4 adults in the United States are reported to be on depression medication.
- 90% of ministry leaders feel inadequately trained
- 70% fight depression
- 50% would quit today if there was another job that would pay them
- 80% believe their jobs/ministry has negatively affected their family
- 70% do not have a close friend in their life
-Suicidal ideation is increasing among adults according to a Forbes study.
–More than 10 million adults are estimated to have had serious suicidal thoughts
There is a cost to not pursuing a lifestyle of wholeness. If you ignore or downplay your emotional, physical or spiritual health, it will only continue to worsen and impact your quality of life.
– Whole marriages
– Whole families
– Whole individuals.
Imagine what could happen in your life with a devoted coach investing in your life helping you to make whole decisions? Decisions that will help you:
- Redefine success.
- Discover personal health.
- Understand the true heart of God.
- Find genuine friendships.
- Teach you how to THINK about what you THINK about.
- Inspire your body and your mind and more.
–Our coaches goal is to help you create a lifestyle of wholeness you did not think possible.
Streams of Wholeness Coaching is a 6-month program. It is highly relationally and you can expect:
Cost: $4500 (Scholarships available through application)
- An assessment that will reveal where you currently are on the journey to wholeness.
- Once a month one-on-one video coaching call
- Once a month video group coaching call
- One in-person wholeness retreat hosted at Honey Lake Farms in Florida
- Regular check-ins through texting
- 2 Healing prayer appointments
We offer one free coaching session and believe after that session; you will be eager to join the Streams of Wholeness Coaching program.